he note MUST satisfy the following requirements:
1. Write an abstract that briefly describes your case study.
2. Introduce your case study item(s).
3. Define problem(s) considered in your assigned case study item(s)?
4. Do literature review, and present some related challenges and solutions to your case
study item(s). Provide some related works that proposed any
popular/advanced/latest methods or techniques that could effectively tackle the
5. Present any research ideas you may have related to your case study item(s).
6. (Optional) Provide a concrete example (with detailed calculations or simulations) to
illustrate the materials in your assigned case study item(s).
7. Provide a proper conclusion.
the case study report should be 1000 words